17 GreenKiwi Supplements
Putting values first – how sustainability drives international success
Guest: Max Donaldson (Founder)
Max Donaldson started GreenKiwi Supplements at just 17 when he realised pruned olive leaves his neighbour was throwing away had huge health benefits. In just over two years, he’s had a steep learning curve in developing effective, sustainable, New Zealand-made olive leaf supplements.
Max has grown the company from nothing to being in retail stores around New Zealand and Dubai, all while finishing school and studying at university.
In this episode of Flying the Fern, host David Downs talks to Max about:
- Max’s inspiration for the company
- Why New Zealand-grown olive leaves are so much better
- How Max coped with early sales struggles
- The issue of trust in the healthcare market, and how Max tackles it
- The significance of being local and sustainable