The New Zealand FernMark Licence Programme
- 3.Linking by NZSG: The contents of the Site may include links to third party materials. NZSG will not be responsible for the contents of any Linked Site or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. The inclusion of any link does not imply NZSG's endorsement of the Linked Site or any association with their operators.
- 4.Linking by User: You may include links from your site to the Site. However, NZSG reserves the right to prohibit your linking to the Site at any time, and you must remove or cease any link at NZSG's request. You will not frame any part of the material on the Site by including advertising or other revenue generating material. If you do create a link to any page on the Site, you are responsible for the consequences of that link and you will keep NZSG indemnified and held harmless against all costs, expenses and damages it may incur arising from, or in connection with, that link.
- 5.Disclaimer: Although reasonable care has been taken to ensure the facts stated in the Site by or on behalf of NZSG are accurate and the opinions given are fair and reasonable, NZSG does not give you or any other person any warranty of accuracy, reliability or fitness for any purpose in relation to the information contained on a Site, or that the Site are complete, accurate, up to date or available at any time.. You acknowledge and agree that NZSG does not offer any opinion or recommendation with respect to the nature, potential value or suitability of any particular transaction or strategy. Use of information contained on the Site is at your own risk and NZSG is not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of such use. NZSG is not an issuer or a promoter of any securities to any person for the purpose of the Securities Act 1978, nor is NZSG providing a financial adviser service for the purpose of the Financial Advisers Act 2008. NZSG reserves the right to change the information on the Site at any time without notice. If you enter into any transaction subsequent to accessing any of the Site, you do so entirely in reliance on your own judgement and inquiries and (unless specified otherwise in writing by or on behalf of NZSG) not in reliance on any statements, warranties or representations made to you or to any other person by or on behalf of NZSG. Accordingly, all express or implied warranties and representations are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- 9.Professional advice: NZSG suggests that you consider seeking relevant independent professional advice before proceeding with a transaction.
FernMark Licence Programme Tech Company Offer
terms and conditions:
- 1.Eligibility: you must meet the FernMark Licence Programme eligibility criteria and be approved for a FernMark Licence (licence fee applies).
- 2.Entries are only open to New Zealand Tech companies applying for a FernMark Licence for the first time.
- 3.Applications must be received by 30 April 2022.
- 4.Receipt of prize conditions: Workshops will be held in Auckland, or can be held over Zoom; travel arrangements will be at your own expense.
- 5.The FernMark Licence Programme reserves the right to collect your company data for the purposes of running the competition.