03 Trust Codes
Helping modern producers tell their stories
Guest: Paul Ryan (CEO) and Emma Wheeler (Head of Strategy)
Trust Codes' business is about enabling consumers to get more information about the products they’re buying. At the same time, it allows producers to stand out on supermarket shelves by telling stories about product provenance, quality and credence.
Today’s consumers are making more and more values-driven decisions, but it’s hard to know which products stand up to their requirements. Trust Codes are scannable QR codes that allow consumers to see in-depth detail about products before they buy them.
In this episode of Flying the Fern, host David Downs talks to Paul and Emma from Trust Codes about:
- How Trust Codes protection actually works
- How traceability, transparency and storytelling help producers to stand out
- How Trust Codes is helping to tell New Zealand’s story to the world
- The significance of face time when selling a product overseas
- The future of data in consumerism